Search CME Activities
Key Features of Chest X-ray Essentials
- Price: $564 for 12 months access
- CME Credits: 7.00
- CME Activity Type: CME Subscriptions, Free CME, On Demand CME, Online CME Activities, Video CME
- Specialty: General
- Related specialties: General
Being able to interpret the basic findings on a chest x-ray (CXR) is one of the most important clinical skills. Whether it’s pulmonary congestion, pneumonia, pleural effusion, or cardiomyopathy, many common and life-threatening problems can be readily diagnosed with the help of a chest x-ray. In this course, you'll learn the most essential chest x-ray interpretation skills. Come in and become an expert.
Try free for 30 days to gain access to:
- The first chapter of each course
- Selected cases of all workshops
- Selected webinar recordings
- Free downloads
- Weekly newsletters with…
- Videos, inspiration and promotions
- and so much more!
ANy CME we recommend meets the following standards:
Our relationship will be clearly disclosed.