Search CME Activities
Key Features of Chronic Pain and Opioids
- Price: $990 for 12 months access
- CME Credits: Unlimited CME Credits
- CME Activity Type: CME Subscriptions, On Demand CME, Online CME Activities, Unlimited CME Credits, Video CME
- Specialty: Addiction Medicine
- Related specialties: Addiction Medicine, Psychiatry
Jeannie A. Sperry, Ph.D., L.P. talks about recognize the interaction of pain and opioid use, identify components of comprehensive non-opioid treatment of chronic pain, and describe effective treatment options for patients with co-occurring chronic pain and mild to moderate opioid use disorder.
ANy CME we recommend meets the following standards:
Our relationship will be clearly disclosed.