Search CME Activities
Key Features of Pharmacology CE for Nurse Practitioners and APRNs
- Price: $229
- CME Credits: 25.00
- CME Activity Type: Medical Question Bank CME, On Demand CME, Online CME Activities
- Specialty: Pharmacology
- Related specialties: Pharmacology CE for APRNs
Pharmacology CE for Nurse Practitioners and APRNs
Complete your ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics 25-contact hour requirement quickly and easily online with the BoardVitals Pharmacology CE for Nurse Practitioners and Advanced Practice Nurses. Access 200 Pharmacotherapeutics questions in this activity where you’ll identify important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals, learn the pharmacology of common medications, select the proper pharmacotherapeutics based on a clinical presentation, and incorporate evidence-based changes into practice. Earn 25 ANCC accredited contact hours upon completion of this pharmacology CE activity. This question bank meets the ANCC Pharmacotherapeutics requirement for Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Nurse Specialists.
Nursing Pharmacotherapy CE Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify important pathophysiology concepts common to the care of patients using pharmaceuticals
- Describe the pharmacology of common medications
- Select the proper pharmacotherapeutics based on the clinical presentation.
- Incorporate evidence-based changes into practice
Speakers and Planning Committee:
- Michael Gooch, MSN, RN, ACNP-BC, FNP-BC, ENP-BC, CFRN, CTRN, CEN, EMT-P
- Heidi Keeler, PhD, RN
- Renee Paulin, MSN, RN, CWOCN
- Claire Schwegel, DNP, FNP-BC, MS, RN
How do I earn Pharmacology CE contact hours?
- Check the ANCC requirements for pharmacotherapeutics to see if this is a requirement for you. All re-certifying Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Clinical Nurse Specialists (CNS) must complete the 25-contact hour requirement.
- Purchase the BoardVitals Pharmacology CE activity for Nurse Practitioners and APRNs.
- Answer questions to earn credits. For each 1.0 contact hours the learner must complete 9 test questions. Upon completion of the entire test bank, learner may receive 25 contact hours or may redeem a portion of the 25 contact hours by increments of 1.0 contact hour at a time.
- Generate a certificate of completion PDF for your own records.
ANy CME we recommend meets the following standards:
Our relationship will be clearly disclosed.