GIBLIB CME Activities, Courses & Specialties
AF: Rate Control Options; Drugs, AVN ABlation, Take Home Message for My Practice
- Price: $990 for 12 months access to the entire library (plus up to $ free gift card)
- CME Credits Available: Unlimited
- Cardiology, Hospital Medicine, Internal Medicine
Recommended Use of CME Money CME Subscriptions, On Demand CME, Online CME Activities, Unlimited CME Credits, Video CME
Win-Kuang Shen, MD, uses cases to illustrate how to use AF rate control in different settings.
- Recall which drug is best to use in an acute setting and how to use it for atrial fibrillation rate control
- Describe which drug to use for which patient in the long-term setting and the ideal rate
- Recite when to consider AVN ablation in a patient
- Describe selecting method of pacing
Featured GIBLIB CME Plans
All GIBLIB CME + gift card packages come with full library access and unlimited CME credit earning potential. New CME courses, videos, and conferences added every week at no additional cost.