GIBLIB CME Activities, Courses & Specialties
Antimicrobial Stewardship Urinary Tract Infections and Asymptomatic Bacteriuria (ASB)
- Price: $990 for 12 months access to the entire library (plus up to $ free gift card)
- CME Credits Available: Unlimited
- Primary Care
- Antibiotics, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urology
Recommended Use of CME Money CME Subscriptions, On Demand CME, Online CME Activities, Unlimited CME Credits, Video CME
Harry (Ross) R. Powers, MD, discusses urinary tract infections and the best practices of antimicrobial stewardship.
- Explain the importance of antimicrobial stewardship in ASB and UTIs
- Discuss the application of antimicrobial stewardship principles to improve UTI diagnosis and screening
- Describe antimicrobial stewardship strategies to promote best practice antimicrobial prescribing in ASB and UTI
Featured GIBLIB CME Plans
All GIBLIB CME + gift card packages come with full library access and unlimited CME credit earning potential. New CME courses, videos, and conferences added every week at no additional cost.