GIBLIB CME Activities, Courses & Specialties
Primary Care Perspective on Aging and Hearing Loss
- Price: $990 for 12 months access to the entire library (plus up to $ free gift card)
- CME Credits Available: Unlimited
- Primary Care
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Otolaryngology, Primary Care
Recommended Use of CME Money CME Subscriptions, On Demand CME, Online CME Activities, Unlimited CME Credits, Video CME
Paul Y. Takahashi, M.D., M.P.H., reviews hearing loss in the geriatric patient.
- Review the common epidemiology of hearing loss in older adults
- Integrate the 5 Ms of geriatrics (Mentation, Mediations, Mobility, Matters Most and Multimorbidity) with hearing loss
- Describe the interplay of hearing loss with the environment, caregiving, economic issues, and healthcare
- Discuss communication of cross discipline expertise between audiology and primary care
Featured GIBLIB CME Plans
All GIBLIB CME + gift card packages come with full library access and unlimited CME credit earning potential. New CME courses, videos, and conferences added every week at no additional cost.