Our core expertise lies in creating tailored healthcare learning programmes for our pharmaceutical clients, patient learners and healthcare professionals. We produce engaging content across a range of innovative, multimedia channels that offer effective digital solutions to a variety of audiences.
As a result of exciting business growth, we have a new vacancy for a medical writer to join our UK-based team. This represents a unique opportunity for an individual with a passion for digital communications and learning programmes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating high-quality and scientifically accurate content for our varied healthcare learning assignments, which include multimedia e-learning, interactive digital resources, and virtual and face-to-face educational/training events
- Applying adult learning (instructional design) principles to plan and recommend programme design, preparing visual storyboards for e-learning build/authoring approaches, and overseeing the final production of materials
- Working effectively with the wider Delta Kn and AMICULUM teams and collaborating with a highly creative team of designers and technologists to deliver visually impactful multimedia materials
- Adapting writing style and tone to meet varied client requirements (target audiences may include internal commercial or medical affairs teams, as well as external HCPs and patients) – project therapy areas currently include HIV, vaccinology, oncology, and cardiovascular medicine
- Working effectively, professionally and proactively with client contacts to provide scientific leadership for your assigned projects
You will be a medical writer who has worked for medical communications agencies or similar healthcare-related role for at least 2 years and you will have a good understanding of the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry and the support that our clients require. You will be creative, with a visual approach to content creation and an interest in UX design and learning/training resources for healthcare audiences. You will have a good understanding of pharma compliance and content review platforms (such as Veeva/Content Lab).
Above all, you will be an exceptional communicator with a passion for identifying key messages and learning points within complex scientific materials.
You will reflect the key attributes that we look for in all colleagues, which are:
- Intellectual curiosity: you will have strong academic record in biomedical science (MSc or PhD preferred)
- Teamwork and collaboration: you will be an enthusiastic team member, collaborating with colleagues both locally and internationally to deliver industry-leading client service
- An exceptional eye for detail: you will be passionate about the technical accuracy of your work
- Accountability and responsibility: you will take responsibility for your workload and deadlines
Why work at AMICULUM?
We are proud to be a flexible and inclusive employer that provides a supportive working environment. We are committed to developing the careers of our team members and encourage colleagues to create their own career path; we are a job-title-free business that offers progression based on knowledge, skills and ambition. We value creativity and encourage colleagues to offer ideas that further the success of our business, and in return, we offer competitive salaries and a great benefits package, including two industry-leading annual bonus schemes, a generous pension scheme, life and income protection insurance, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
How to apply
We ask that all applicants supply a CV and covering letter in support of their application, detailing their experience and interest in working at Delta Kn.
For more information about the AMICULUM story and our family of agencies, please visit https://hello.amiculum.live or contact a member of our recruitment team.
Dundee, Bollington, Manchester, Oxford, London and Brighton
Delta Kn (www.delta-kn.biz) is a leading global healthcare communications business that provides tailored medical education and healthcare learning to global pharmaceutical industry clients. We cater for a wide range of audiences throughout the pharmaceutical product life cycle and produce bespoke learning programmes, virtual events, and digital tools and resources.
Delta Kn is part of AMICULUM, an independent family of healthcare communications, consulting and learning businesses with offices in New Zealand, China, Singapore, UAE, Switzerland, UK and USA. Our agencies offer services in medical communications, healthcare learning, clinical and commercial consultancy, market access, rare diseases, genomic medicine, digital engagement and advocacy.