CME Product Reviews
This page contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission if you choose to make a purchase through one of these links, at no additional cost to you.
Board Vitals CME Pro Plus Review
Board Vitals offers compelling CME that is quick and easy to earn. Their question-bank style is perfect for both CME and board review, covering over 40 specialties.
Furthermore, BoardVitals is home to the most valuable CME with gift card offer anywhere. Right now, get a gift card worth up to $2,500 through Amazon or American Express.
MDCalc CME Review
MDCalc is a well-known, trusted source of free, open-access medical education (FOAMed). All of their calculators remain free to use, but you can now purchase the option of earning CME when you use certain tools.
MDCalc currently also offers the second largest gift card with your CME purchase, up to $2,250.
More calculators are being added to the CME roster all the time, so this is not one to miss!
CMEinfo Insider Review
CMEinfo Insider is perfect for physicians who are multiple board certified or PAs working in more than one specialty. It’s also invaluable for primary care clinicians due to the breadth of the information here.
With CMEinfo Insider, you’ll have access to over a dozen (and counting) specialties with downloadable audio, text, and video formats and the ability to earn literally unlimited CME credits.
As another premium CME subscription, you’ll get new content every month, so you’ll always be up-to-date. Last but not least, you can also walk away with an Amazon gift card of up to $2,000 with your purchase.
VisualDx + Derm Expert CME Review
I’ll keep this one short. Earn CME every time you use VisualDx plus get a free $250 gift card (for a limited time) with your subscription.
Get this app. Now. I can’t stress this enough. It’s amazing and will make your life so much easier, I promise you. And yes, you’ll want Derm Expert, too, trust me.
MDCalc CME Offer Overview
MDCalc CME Plans (1 year)
- Standard Plan
- 15 CME credits: $199
- Plus 30 Plan
- 30 CME credits: $299
- Plus 40 Plan:
- 40 CME credits: $449
CME + Gift Card
- Plus 65
- 65 CME credits + $1050 gift card: $1999
- Plus 75
- 75 CME credits + $1600 gift card: $2999
- Unlimited CME + $2250 gift card: $3999
VisualDx + DermExpert Summary
- Customized differential builder + guided workup
- Earn unlimited CME at the point-of-care just by using the app
- Concise, actionable synopses for conditions seen in every specialty
- DermExpert comes with AI support for rashes, lesions, moles, etc on mobile
Individual CME Accounts (1 year)
- VisualDx: $649
- VisualDx + DermExpert: $749
Additional features for institutional accounts:
- IP authentication
- UpToDate interoperability
- Integration with EHR
- Certified for risk CME accreditation
CMEinfo Insider & Practical Reviews Comparison
CMEinfo Insider Summary
- Unlimited CME credits available; new content added monthly
- Multimedia format: audio, video lectures with customizable playlists
- Text summaries of important journal articles
- Bonus free CME content
- Comes with option of free gift card up to $2,000
- $3,849 – 3 Years + $2,000 Amazon Gift Card
- $2,999 – 2 Years + $1,500 Amazon Gift Card
- $1,999 – 1 Year + $1,000 Amazon Gift Card
Practical Reviews Summary
- Ability to earn unlimited CME credits
- New content from 20 specialties added monthly
- Written articles with recorded commentary
- Earn CME in as few as 15 minutes
- Comes with option of free gift card or discount
- $998 – 1 year + $500 Amazon gift card
- $1,999 – 2 years + $1000 Amazon gift card
Audio Digest CME Summary
- Subscription plans up to 2 years long with 4300+ CME credits available
- Access a single specialty or the entire CME library of 17+ specialties
- State of the art media player via web or mobile app
- Free gift card or discount up to $2,000
- Silver Membership
- Gold Membership
- Platinum Membership
DosedDaily CME Review
For the busy ENT physician, PA, or NP, it can feel like there is no time in the day to catch up on the latest literature.
DosedDaily solves this problem by sending you a single daily email with a question and explanation from a new, clinically-relevant issue in the specialty of your choice:
DosedDaily CME Summary
- Earn CME effortlessly every day of the week in just a few minutes
- Learn something clinically useful for that day before morning rounds
- Log both CME and ABOHNS MOC points awarded
- Additional specialties including facial plastics, pediatric ENT, head & neck oncology, otology, & rhinology
- Monthly Plan
- 2 CME credits & MOC points starting at $40/mo
- Annual Plan
- 24 CME credits & MOC points starting at $299/yr ($499/yr for subspecialties)
- 2 or 3 Year Plans
- 72 CME credits & MOC points & additional savings compared to annual
Audio Digest CME v BoardVitals
Review and Comparison
Having a hard time deciding between Audio Digest CME and BoardVitals? Read our review and comparison guide to find out which is right for you.
Audio Digest CME vs Board Vitals Quick Comparison
|Features||Audio Digest||Board Vitals|
|Category 1 CME Hours||4300+||Up to 100|
|CME with Gift Card||Up to $2,000 Amazon or Bank of America||Up to $2,500 Amazon or Visa|
|Pricing||From $1,998 (with discount) to $3,998 (with $2,000 gift card)||From $3,800 (with $2,000 gift card) to $4,750 (with $2,500 gift card)|
|Devices & Technology||Desktop, Android, iOS||Desktop, Android, iOS|