CURATED BY MODERN MEDED
Latest Resource Added 7 May 2020
This page contains affiliate links. That means we may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase through one of these links. We recommend you buy any of these products only if you feel they will help you achieve your goals.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Clinician Resource Center
Has your employer unilaterally cut your pay or bonus without renegotiating with you? This may be a violation of your employment contract. Here is an article with mentions of legal resources for physicians (applies to all healthcare professionals).
Feeling stressed? Mental health resources are available for healthcare professionals. Use them.
Make a donation to First Responders First, an organization that helps obtain PPE for healthcare professionals.
Purchase medical supplies, first aid kits, and more from our partner Provider Prepared.
Please be patient with this page while it loads. It is VERY data heavy, which means it may take longer than usual to load on some browsers. Additionally, the data is updated as often as every few minutes, meaning this is the most up-to-date listing of data sources on COVID-19. We use data only from reputable organizations such as WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins University, etc.
Let us know if there is anything else you think we should include here. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Real-Time Data
Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Official Tracker
COVID-19 Peak Resource Use Projections
Average Daily COVID-related Deaths in the USA as Compared to Other Causes (March)
Auwaerter, Paul G. “Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2).” Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, The Johns Hopkins University, 2017. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540747/all/Coronavirus_COVID_19__SARS_CoV_2_.
US Major Economic Indices
CDC Free COVID-19 CME / CE / CNE
Lancet Clinical Course Full Text
Daily Review of Latest Research from Brief19
VisualDx Clinical Overview
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) RSS Feeds - Latest Publications
- covid19; +114 new citations May 25, 2020114 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search. Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results: covid19 These pubmed results were generated on 2020/05/25PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed […]
- COVID-19Surge May 25, 2020COVID-19Surge
- Tribal Communities May 25, 2020Tribal Communities
- Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation (PUI) May 25, 2020Evaluating and Reporting Persons Under Investigation (PUI)
- Interim Guidance for Administrators of US Institutions of Higher Education May 25, 2020Institutions of higher education (IHE), working together with local health departments, have an important role in slowing the spread of diseases, and protecting vulnerable students, staff, and faculty to help ensure a safe and healthy learning environment.
- FAQs for Administrators and Leaders at Community- and Faith-Based Organizations May 24, 2020FAQs for Administrators and Leaders at Community- and Faith-Based Organizations
- CDC Diagnostic Test for COVID-19 May 24, 2020CDC Diagnostic Test for COVID-19
- Resources for Community and Faith-Based Leaders May 24, 2020Resources for Community and Faith-Based Leaders
- If You Are Sick May 24, 2020If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, you should take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community.
- How to discontinue home isolation May 24, 2020How to discontinue home isolation
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Coronavirus Disease-2019 (COVID-19) and Children May 24, 2020Most confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported from China have occurred in adults.