CURATED BY MODERN MEDED
Latest Resource Added 24 July 2020
This page contains affiliate links. That means we may earn a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you make a purchase through one of these links. We recommend you buy any of these products only if you feel they will help you achieve your goals.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Clinician Resource Center
Has your employer unilaterally cut your pay or bonus without renegotiating with you? This may be a violation of your employment contract. Here is an article with mentions of legal resources for physicians (applies to all healthcare professionals).
Feeling stressed? Mental health resources are available for healthcare professionals. Use them.
Make a donation to First Responders First, an organization that helps obtain PPE for healthcare professionals.
Purchase medical supplies, first aid kits, and more from our partner Provider Prepared.
Please be patient with this page while it loads. It is VERY data heavy, which means it may take longer than usual to load on some browsers. Additionally, the data is updated as often as every few minutes, meaning this is the most up-to-date listing of data sources on COVID-19. We use data only from reputable organizations such as WHO, CDC, Johns Hopkins University, etc.
Let us know if there is anything else you think we should include here. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Real-Time Data
Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Official Tracker
Florida's Community Coronavirus Dashboard
COVID-19 Literature Surveillance Team
COVID-19 Peak Resource Use Projections
Average Daily COVID-related Deaths in the USA as Compared to Other Causes (March)
Auwaerter, Paul G. “Coronavirus COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2).” Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, The Johns Hopkins University, 2017. Johns Hopkins Guide, www.hopkinsguides.com/hopkins/view/Johns_Hopkins_ABX_Guide/540747/all/Coronavirus_COVID_19__SARS_CoV_2_.
US Major Economic Indices
CDC Free COVID-19 CME / CE / CNE
Lancet Clinical Course Full Text
Daily Review of Latest Research from Brief19
VisualDx Clinical Overview
Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) RSS Feeds - Latest Publications
- covid19; +202 new citations August 10, 2020202 new pubmed citations were retrieved for your search. Click on the search hyperlink below to display the complete search results: covid19 These pubmed results were generated on 2020/08/10PubMed comprises more than millions of citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content from PubMed […]
- Assessing Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19 Illness August 10, 2020Assessing Risk Factors for Severe COVID-19 Illness
- Responder Stories August 10, 2020Responder Stories
- People Who Need to Take Extra Precautions August 10, 2020People Who Need to Take Extra Precautions
- Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19 (Interim Guidance) August 10, 2020Guidance for return to work healthcare personnel (HCP) with confirmed COVID-19, or who have suspected COVID-19 (e.g., developed symptoms of a respiratory infection [e.g., cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, fever] but did not get tested for COVID-19).
- COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age August 10, 2020COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Age
- COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Race/Ethnicity August 10, 2020COVID-19 Hospitalization and Death by Race/Ethnicity
- People Experiencing Homelessness August 10, 2020People Experiencing Homelessness
- Toolkit for People Experiencing Homelessness August 10, 2020Toolkit for People Experiencing Homelessness
- COVID-19 Associated Hospitalization Related to Underlying Medical Conditions August 10, 2020COVID-19 Associated Hospitalization Related to Underlying Medical Conditions
- Cruise Ship Crew Member Disembarkations August 10, 2020Cruise Ship Crew Member Disembarkations