What You’ll Do:
You will support content development for all Curio Science insights-gathering projects. This includes our Opinions Series, which are subscription-based virtual and live meetings with expert and community HCPs, and our Congress Channels, which collect real-time insights on data releases at National and International Congresses. You will support content development in collaboration with faculty along with summary development for our Opinions Series and Congress Channels. You’ll also partner with other Curio Science staff to support business development needs and onsite execution of all Curio Science projects.
A Day in the Life:
You’ll have the opportunity to work with world-class faculty to develop content about the latest developments in the oncology/hematology treatment landscape. This includes slide decks, audience polling, and discussion questions that will be used to engage with and gain insights from hematologists/oncologists in the community and academic settings from across the United States and the rest of the world. You will learn from our expert faculty and help collect and summarize insights from those participating in our programs.
What You Must Have:
· Advanced degree in science; PhD or PharmD
· At least 1 year of work experience in an agency, biopharmaceutical industry, or a related scientific or medical writing position
· At least 6 months of recent experience as an oncology/hematology medical writer and scientific communications professional
· Proficient with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Interest in always learning and exploring new oncology treatment areas and therapies
· Experience developing content for and providing support for virtual/live meetings either at an agency, CME, or IME programs
· Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze information skillfully and succicently, develop alternative solutions, and work well in group problem-solving solutions
· Travel within the US and internationally as necessary, based on project and organizational needs (³10% travel expected)
What You Might Have:
· Highly Proficient with the following computer programs and systems: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, Zoom (or other similar systems), cloud-based file servers, calendars, messaging systems and work management tools preferred
· Good working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech industries and scientific communications with a strong understanding of a variety of scientific communications deliverables
The Team You’ll Work Closest With:
You’ll collaborate with the rest of the Curio Science team and you will work directly with the Curio Science and Vaniam Scientific Communications teams. Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Why You’ll Love Us:
· 100% Virtual Environment – Work from Home!
· Fantastic Culture – Evergreen 7Ps
· Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
· Focused on Your Financial Future – 401(k) with Company Match
· Investment in You – Ample opportunity to grow your career
· Work/Life Balance – Paid vacation time for rest and relaxation, Volunteer Time Off for community involvement
· Passion in what we do – Serving clients focused on Cancer and Blood diseases
Vaniam Group. We are a people-first, purpose-driven, independent network of healthcare and scientific communications agencies committed to helping clients in the oncology and hematology marketplace. Founded in 2007, we are the workplace of the future – now. With 100+ employees operating in a 100% virtual environment, we harness the talents and expertise of our team without geographic or time-zone constraints. We measure success by how well we deliver on our mission and the happiness of our people and our clients. Join us!